From steam-powered propulsion systems for spacecraft to unmanned, autonomous systems for navigating extreme environments, Embry-Riddle engineers solve real-world problems and push the boundaries of innovation for the future.
- Research Park Partner Releases All-in-One Weather Station
- Collins Aerospace Exec: The Industry Needs Eager, Innovative Engineers
- General Motors Donates SUV for Students to Rebuild as Hybrid, Autonomous
- Embry-Riddle President Calls for Innovative Solutions to Increase the Ranks of Women in Aviation, STEM
- Engineering Physics Major Visits Italy in Search of Scientific Answers
- Grad Student's Journey Features Jeff Bezos, Rockets, and Now — 'Gas Stations in Space'
- Two Embry-Riddle Online Engineering Programs Accredited by ABET
- Graduate Student's Work Advances Space Communication Systems
- Embry-Riddle Among Nation’s Best in Undergraduate Engineering, Aerospace Engineering for 2020 - U.S. News & World Report
- Ford Motor Company and Embry-Riddle Help Advance Safer Batteries for Electric Vehicles
- Embry-Riddle Team Wins $2 Million NSF Grant to Turn More Students into Engineers
- Future Electrical Engineer Takes Advantage of New MicaPlex Lab
- Embry-Riddle’s Intelligent Ground Vehicle Team Scores Big at International Competition
- Embry-Riddle Takes Silver in International RoboBoat Competition
- What’s it Like to Work for SpaceX? Alumnus Kyle Williams Tells All