The world's premier aviation and aerospace institution, Embry-Riddle prepares future pilots, aviation maintenance technicians, air traffic controllers, aeronautics professionals and unmanned systems operators for meaningful, rewarding careers.
- Military Times Names Embry-Riddle One of the Nation's Best for Veterans
- Embry-Riddle Flight Team Wins Regional Competition for 33rd Consecutive Year
- Encroaching Drones Usually Go Unseen by Pilots, New Study Confirms
- Embry-Riddle President Calls for Innovative Solutions to Increase the Ranks of Women in Aviation, STEM
- Two Alumni Earn National Business Aviation Association's Top 40 Under 40
- Grad Student's Journey Features Jeff Bezos, Rockets, and Now — 'Gas Stations in Space'
- For Girls in Aviation Day, Embry-Riddle Offers Face-to-Face Fun and Virtual Learning
- More Women Will Earn Their Wings, Thanks to New Women’s Network
- Big Data Method More Accurately Predicts Air Traveler Choices
- `Eyes in the Sky’ and Embry-Riddle Training Help Police End Hotel Standoff
- Former Airbus Americas Executive Outlines Top Five Future Challenges
- Vibrating Vest Helps Combat Flight Deck Disorientation
- Wings Out West Airshow Coming to City of Prescott Oct. 5
- Aviation Dean Alan Stolzer Tapped for Top National Safety Committee
- New Drone Study to Help Farmers Brace for Climate Change