Embry-Riddle Reports 18 New Cases of Covid-19, Oct. 29 - Nov. 4
Eighteen people at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University tested positive for Covid-19 during the timeframe Oct. 29 to Nov. 4. That case count included 12 at our Prescott, Arizona, campus and six at our Daytona Beach, Florida, campus. There were no new positive cases at our Worldwide Headquarters campus.
In addition, on the Daytona Beach Campus, 11 people were quarantined after being exposed to the virus during this timeframe. On the Prescott Campus, 14 individuals were quarantined.
Booster Shots and First Vaccines Available
Get your initial Covid-19 vaccination or booster shot before the busy holiday season!
Covid-19 booster shots are available on both residential campuses, in keeping with recent U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance.
Those who completed their Moderna or Pfizer vaccination series six months ago, and those who completed their single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine two months ago can get a booster shot.
- On the Prescott Campus, the Wellness Center currently offers the Moderna vaccine and booster shots for faculty, staff and students, while supplies last, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Wednesdays, and from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Thursdays.
- On the Daytona Beach Campus, faculty, staff and students can receive their first or second dose or their booster shot at Health Services on a walk-in basis, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. In addition, Health Services will host special clinics offering the Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines and booster shots from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday, Nov. 8, Tuesday, Nov. 9 and Wednesday, Nov. 10 in the Mori Hosseini Student Union.
Bring your health insurance card, your Eagle ID card, and for those seeking a booster vaccine, your vaccination card.
Embry-Riddle continues to emphasize two key preventive strategies:
- Wear your mask at all times inside Embry-Riddle buildings and aircraft.
- Get vaccinated as soon as possible, if you have not already done so.
Please review our quarantine and isolation protocols, which are based on CDC guidance.
Latest Covid-19 Test Results – Oct. 29 – Nov. 4, 2021
DAYTONA BEACH CAMPUS
- 181 individuals tested at Embry-Riddle
- 6 cases confirmed positive
- 11 people in quarantine
- 57 individuals tested at Embry-Riddle
- 12 cases confirmed positive
- 14 people in quarantine
WORLDWIDE CAMPUS HEADQUARTERS
- 0 case confirmed positive
- 0 people in quarantine
Only confirmed (not suspected) cases are reported. All confirmed cases are fully disclosed to the university community as well as all appropriate health authorities. Embry-Riddle’s Covid-19 test results are released every Friday. They are posted to our Latest Testing Results online site.
Visit Embry-Riddle’s Covid-19 page for further information about the university’s health precautions and safety requirements.