Eagles Claim 11 of 18 Scholarships from Military Educators Group
The Council of College and Military Educators (CCME) hosted its annual symposium last month, during which 18 scholarships were awarded — and 11 of those 18 were awarded to Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University students.
“We’re honored the academic achievements of our military-affiliated students are recognized by the CCME and the National Association of Institutions of Military Education Services (NAIMES),” said Embry-Riddle’s Director of Military Relations and Strategic Initiatives Angela C. Albritton.
All 11 of the Eagle winners attend Embry-Riddle’s Worldwide Campus, but they are pursuing diverse degree paths and come from every branch of the military. The full slate of Embry-Riddle scholarship recipients is listed as follows:
- Brett Cook, Bachelor of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (NAIMES Scholarship)
- Ian Farjardo, Bachelor of Science in Aeronautics (Joe King Scholarship)
- John Esquivel, Master of Business Administration in Aviation Management (Veteran Scholarship)
Air Force Recipients
- Heejoon Im, Bachelor of Science in Technical Management and Project Management (Joe King Scholarship)
- Isaiah Crawford, Bachelor of Science in Aviation Maintenance (Veteran Scholarship)
- Justin Carter, Bachelor of Science in Project Management (Veteran Scholarship)
Marine Corps Recipients
- Matthew Grunenwald, Ph.D. in Aviation (Veteran Scholarship)
- Shawn Bryant, Bachelor of Science in Project Management (Joe King Scholarship)
National Guard Recipients
- Forrest Rivera, Master of Business Administration in Aviation (Joe King Scholarship)
- Rachel Senter, Bachelor of Science in Aeronautics (NAIMES Scholarship)
Finally, earning the Loretta Cornett-Huff Scholarship for military spouses was Leah Quackenbush, a Master in Unmanned Systems student pursuing a Space Systems Specialization.
A nonprofit advocacy group that promotes education and professional development for those in the military education community, CCME also aims to facilitate communication between members and the United States Department of Defense’s educational support network.
Posted In: Institutional News