2022 ATRS Global Airport Benchmarking
The Air Transport Research Society (ATRS) and Embry-Riddle Aeronautical Universityannounced the winning airports for the 2022 ATRS Global Airport Efficiency Awards during the 24th ATRS World Conference hosted by the University of Antwerp and Antwerp Management School on Aug. 24-27, 2022.
The ATRS Annual Global Airport Performance Benchmarking Project was initiated in 2000 at University of British Columbia. The project is now hosted at College of Business at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach, FL (USA). The ATRS Research team is guided by a 16-member task force of leading academics from Asia Pacific, Europe and North America.
- Over 40 million passengers per year: Singapore Changi
- 20-40 million passengers per year: Jeju International
- Under 20 million passengers per year: Gimhae International
- Oceania Airports: Sydney Airport
- Over 40 million passengers per year: Amsterdam Schiphol
- 25-40 million passengers per year: Zurich Airport
- 10-25 million passengers per year: Stuttgart Airport
- Under 10 million passengers per year: EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg
- Over 40 million passengers per year: Orlando International Airport
- 15-40 million passengers per year: Detroit Metropolitan Airport
- 5-15 million passengers per year: Mineta San Jose International Airport
- Under 5 million passengers per year: Victoria International Airport
Special recognition for airports that have consistently achieved excellence in operational efficiency over time
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Copenhagen Airport
About Embry-Riddle's David B. O'Maley College of Business
The David B. O'Maley College of Business provides a world-class business education, including specialized aviation-related degree programs, that meets the needs of learners seeking everything from bachelor's and master's degrees, to doctoral opportunities. Students at Embry-Riddle benefit from belonging to a globally connected network of alumni representing the breadth of the aviation and aerospace industries at top companies that regularly recruit Embry-Riddle students for career positions and internships.
The O'Maley College of Business also offers a range of continuing education programs, corporate training, seminars and workshops for individuals and organizations in the aviation and aerospace industry. Customized programs can be developed to ensure effective and innovative business operations and leadership success. For more information, visit Professional Education.