|Purpose||Fiscal Year 2012||Fiscal Year 2013|
|Facilities & Equipment||$1,215,615||$962,730|
|General & Unrestricted||$641,787||$505,415|
|Programs & Outreach||$163,370||$211,211|
|Scholarships & Fellowships||$4,133,796||$2,471,631|
The Legacy Society
The Legacy Society recognizes alumni and friends who give to Embry-Riddle by making provisions through a bequest, distributions from trusts, life insurance, or retirement plans.
Leadership Gift Societies
- The Jack Hunt Society
- Named for the first president of Embry-Riddle, this society recognizes donors whose personal lifetime giving to Embry-Riddle is $1,000,000 in cash, cash equivalents, or in irrevocable, documented bequests or trusts.
- The John Paul Riddle Society
- Named for one of Embry-Riddle's visionary founders, this society recognizes donors whose personal lifetime giving to Embry-Riddle is $500,000.
- The T. Higbee Embry Society
- Named for John Paul Riddle's entrepreneurial partner, this society recognizes donors whose personal lifetime giving to Embry-Riddle is $100,000.
- The Eagle Society
- The Eagle Society recognizes alumni and friends who provide significant financial support annually at the following levels:
Gift Levels by Amount
|Platinum Eagle||$10,000 +|
|Gold Eagle||$5,000 - 9,999|
|Silver Eagle||$2,500 - 4,999|
|Bronze Eagle||$1,000 - 2,499|