Full-time faculty by rank (2016)
staff size by campus (2016)
Notes: Follows IPEDS methodology (EXCEPT international sites are included):
- Represents only those who were on the payroll ~November 1, 2016.
- Excludes staff paid by another entity or contract (e.g. ROTC, Gaetz Academy).
- Excludes graduate students who teach.
- Unduplicated headcount, each person counted once according to their primary role (instructional vs non-instructional).
- Flight instructors are counted as non-instructional (staff).
- Academic administrators (dept chair level & above) & other staff who also taught in addition to their primary role are counted as non-instructional (staff).
- Separate calculations are required to generate counts that encompass the totality of those who taught, and where, regardless of their primary role
Student Employment (2016)
- Represents only those who were on the payroll Oct. 27, 2016.
- Excludes staff paid via another entity or grant/contract (for example, ROTC, Gaetz Academy).
- Unduplicated headcount – each person is counted once according to their primary role.
- Flight instructors, academic administrators (department-chair level and above), and staff who also taught in addition to their primary role are counted as staff.