Embry-Riddle and Aviation History Resources
To keep its legacy alive for future aviation enthusiasts, the University collects and archives documents, oral histories, memorabilia, photographs, and artifacts that tell the Embry-Riddle story from the earliest days as a flight school in Cincinnati, Ohio, through its emergence as a global university.
- University Archives
- Documents, oral histories, memorabilia, photographs, and artifacts preserving Embry-Riddle's legacy as pioneer and partner in the evolution of the aviation industry.
- University Archives Database
- Search or browse our collection of photographs, oral histories, and textual documents.
- Aviation Safety and Security Archives
- ASASA provides information about aviation safety and aviation security to faculty, students, and the aviation community. It is a university resource which promotes research by preserving and making available primary, unique records, manuscripts, and other material, and it is a portal that facilitates access to information relating to aviation and aviation/aerospace safety and security.
- Aviation Safety and Security Archives Digital Library
- The ASASA Digital Library gives on-line researchers access to documents, videos, and scanned photographs related to aviation safety and security through browsing and full-text search capabilities.
Aviation History Resources